Asbestos is a dangerous mineral that causes many diseases. It has found its way into many homes because it was, in the past, used to help fire proof buildings. Now that its dangers are known, its use in construction is no longer allowed, but the mineral still remains in older homes, killing many people every year. That’s why we test for and remove asbestos from homes and commercial buildings. If you’re worried about lead, look no further. We remove lead, too! We work in both residential homes and commercial buildings.